La Calle is a Spanish language school for adult foreigners located in downtown Mérida, cultural capital of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico. Our teachers, passionate about their work, they are convinced that the best way to learn a language is to speak it.
QR Code Link to This Post
Different kind of Spanish courses:
- Intensive Spanish classes: 20 hours per week, 9 to 1pm;
1week = 3550 pesos (aprox. 170 €)
- Spanish classes for residents (min. 2 pers.): 4 hours per week. 4 weeks = 3200 pesos (aprox. 150 €)
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Your own Spanish group (min. 2 pers.):
Your choose your schedule ! $ 275 per hour and per person
- Private Spanish class: $ 350 per hour
- ONLINE Private Spanish class: $ 350 per hour
EXTRAS ACTIVITIES IN SPANIH:
- City tour in the Center of Merida
- “Noche de cine” : See and talk about a movie
- Cooking class
- Tour in “Cenotes” (yucantan sinkhole), Mayan villages
Our teaching method is simple: to make you talk as much as possible. It is talking while we learn! The communicative approach allows you to learn the Spanish which enables you to manage the daily situations.
We welcome all to a warm, friendly, and authentically Mexican atmosphere where one quickly feels comfortable and motivated to learn Spanish while having a great time.
Read the testimonials of our student in TripAdvisor here:
Other La Calle benefits:
• Small groups of max 6 students.
• You won’t buy a book. All materials custom-designed are included in the price. Creative exercises to stimulate the conversation.
• No registration fees or any other kind of fee.
La Calle spanish school
calle 67 numero 590
entre 70 y 72
Mérida, Yucatán, México
Facebook : La Calle Spanish school
Instagram : La Calle Spanish school
Tel 0052 affichez coordonnÃ©es